We value and care for your privacy, so we invite you to get to know the principles we follow at this website when collecting and using information.
We apply this policy when you are visiting IDAS website and when we’re communicating via email.
The processing of personal data is regulated under The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Law of the Republic of Lithuania (including, but not limited to Legal protection of personal data and Electronic communications laws), other relevant legislation, and requirements imposed by regulating authorities.
COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
We can collect, store, and use the following information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to this website and the use of the website (including your IP address, geographic location, browser type, where you were directed from, visit duration, and the number of pages viewed);
- Any other information you choose to send us.
We use Google Analytics and cookies to collect and analyze data.
Google Analytics tool tracks and allows to analyze user experience on the website. This tool is provided by US-based company Google Inc, which is obliged to apply EU-US Privacy shield policy, ensuring that the service provider meets the EU criteria for privacy standards. You can read more about it here: [negaliu nukopijuoti url :)]
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your device after visiting the website. Cookies help to collect statistical data about the browsing experience, history, and trends of website visitors. Thanks to cookies, the website can recognize your computer or mobile device and remember your actions or preferences.
You can control and/or delete cookies in the settings of your internet browser. However, in such an event, some functions and features of the website might not work properly.
We use these cookie service providers on our website:
THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We track your browsing experience in order to improve the website and ensure convenient browsing. We can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Administration of the internet website;
- Improvement of your browsing experience by adapting this website to personal needs.
Without explicit consent from you, we will not provide your personal data to any third parties.
THE TERM OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE AND YOUR RIGHTS
We store your personal data for the amount of time provided in the legislation. You have a right to:
- Control and/or delete cookies in the settings of your internet browser.
- Contact us and receive information about managing your personal data.
- Contact us and request not to manage your personal data.
PUBLISHING DATE: 30 October 2019